A Plan for You!
In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2016 - 2017 academic year. If you need to purchase a meal plan, or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, simply contact Amanda Perry at 502.863.7022. http://www.georgetowncollege.edu/offices.htm
Meal Plan Options Per Semester
7 Days per Week *Carte Blanche with $65 Tiger Dollars/semester -$2345
(Required of freshman and new students)
7 Days per week *Carte Blanche with $65 Tiger Dollars/semester- $2270
(Discounted for returning students)
7 Meals per week with $130 Tiger Dollars/semester- $1550
(East Campus Residents)
75 Block Meals per week with $375 Tiger Dollars/semester- $1090
*Carte Blanche = Unlimited Meal Swipes
**Note: All residential students are required to have a meal plan
**Note: Tiger Dollars may be used at the Mulberry Cafe and the C-Store.
For downloadable meal plan information, click here.
Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Here is how it works: Tiger Dollars
- Perfect for upper classmen, commuters, faculty and staff, "Tiger Dollars" is a 100% declining balance account. Use it at the Mulberry Cafe or the C-Store. Tiger Dollars is a great way to supplement the meal plan or budget your money.
Here's how it works: With your initial plan deposit and your validated I.D. card you can purchase items in any of our food outlets. The amount of the purchase is subtracted from your balance. Information on your balance can be obtained at any dining location and in the Food Service office.
- Student I.D. card must be presented at each meal.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn in all dining areas.
- All meal plans are non-transferable.
- For meal counting purposes, the week begins at Saturday breakfast and ends after Friday Dinner. Credit is not given for missed meals.
- To control waste only one entrée at a time will be served. You are welcome to come back as many times as you wish. Remember, food and equipment may not be taken from the Dining Room.
- Carry-out containers are permitted up to 5 times per week if you are on a Carte Blanche Plan.
- The "Meal Plan" dollars included with your meal plan are only valid for the semester in which the plan was purchased.
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you replacement cards can be obtained in the business office.
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Brian Thompson at 502.863.8141
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.