COVID Contingency Update
We are thrilled to be continuing our long term partnership with Georgetown College as your dining services team with Sodexo and look forward to serving you this fall!! We know you have questions about changes to dining services since last semester and we wanted to share some of those changes with you.
The Caf welcomes students in accordance with the well-being and safety of the community and in accordance with local and state guidelines. Please observe the following measures when dining on campus.
- Face coverings are required.
- The Dining Services staff is committed to food safety and the safety of the students.
- Dine-in seating is limited.
- Please keep meal periods to less than 30 minutes.
- Students should use designated entrance and exit pathways.
- All meals are served in disposable, take-out containers with single-use condiments.
- Self-serve stations remain fully paused.
- Pre-portioned meals will be served.
- The Caf will operate on a defined meal schedule to allow for cleaning between the meal periods.
- The Caf will be set up with a mirrored food placement offering to encourage social distancing.
- There will be no made to order options but the menus will rotate to allow for variety.
- Students are encouraged to review the Online Menus before entering the Caf.
Caf Environment -Health & Safety -
- Sanitation stations will be inside the caf.
- Students are encouraged to wash hands before and after meal periods.
- Dining Services staff will undergo additional training to execute utilizing the proper guidelines.
- Dining Services employees must adhere to the daily health monitoring checklist.
- Signage and communication to explain the process and safety measures.
- Students will have the option to take a utensil set if they are dinging in or a bag with a utensil set if they are dining out.
- Directional signage to maintain appropriate distances.
- Exit/entrances clearly marked.